Meet Dr. Wong
DMD | University of British Columbia
Vancouver BC dentist, Dr. Victoria Wong, graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of British Columbia in 1995. Upon graduating, she, together with her husband, Dr. Mike Chen, became practice owners and founders of Brush Dental Clinic, which currently has 2 locations in East Vancouver.
She enjoys the artistry of dentistry, offering smile enhancement to patients through Invisalign, conventional braces, restorative dental care and dentures. She participates in study clubs and courses with a focus on cosmetic dental care.
Her hobbies and interests include building design and construction, photography, yoga, swimming, travelling, and shopping. She is also a mother of two lovely daughters.
- Member of the Canadian Dental Association
- Member of the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
- Completed a Comprehensive Orthodontic Program by F.O.R.C.E. (Faculte for Orthodontic Research and Continuing Education)
- Currently a member of the American Academy of Clear Aligners
- Invisalign Platinum Provider 2022 & 2023
- Member of the East Vancouver Orthodontic Study Club since 2005
- Certified Botox Injector
- Completed Occlusion I at the Kois Center
- Completed Level five of CCADS (California Center for Advanced Dental Studies)
- Graduate of the Progressive Orthodontic Seminars with Highest Honours (2018)