Victoria Wong, Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of British Columbia, 1995 (owner)
Vancouver, BC dentist, Dr. Victoria Wong, graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of British Columbia in 1995. Upon graduating, she, together with her husband Mike Chen, became practice owners and founders of Brush Dental Clinic, which currently has 2 locations in East Vancouver.
She enjoys the artistry of dentistry, offering smile enhancement to patients through orthodontics, restorative dentistry and even dentures. She is committed to being a lifelong learner of dentistry and participates in numerous study clubs and courses with a focus on cosmetic dentistry.
Her hobbies and interests include building design and construction, photography, yoga, swimming, travelling and shopping. She is also a mother of two lovely daughters, Georgia and Simone.
- Member of the Canadian Dental Association.
Member of the College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia.
- Active member of the International Association for Orthodontics.
Completed a Comprehensive Orthodontic Program by F.O.R.C.E. (Faculte for Orthodontic Research and Continuing Education).
- Member of the East Vancouver Orthodontic Study Club since 2005.
- Member of the Foundations of Esthetic Dentistry Study Club.
- Certified Botox Injector.
- Invisalign Platinum Provider 2022
- Completed Occlusion I at the Kois Center.
- Completed Level five of CCADS ( California Center for Advanced Dental Studies).
- Graduate of the Progressive Orthodontic Seminars with Highest Honors (2018)
<< Meet the Doctors Dr. Mike Chen >>